Script purchase and payment

Dear webmaster, we would like to add something. Before asking our technical support any questions, make sure that you carefully read the documentation on script and did not find the needed answer. We reserve the right to ignore questions received by us from users using a non-commercial version of the script or users who did not pay for the license that includes the technical support service. You can purchase one of two types of DataLife Engine license of your choice:

- Basic license. When you purchase this license, you also get the opportunity to receive new versions of script for free within one year.

- Advanced license. When you purchase this license you get everything that is included in the basic license and additionally you get technical support of the script and you are allowed to remove copyrights from the user part of the website (that is visible to visitors).

Validity of the license is 1 year, during which you will receive all the new versions and updates of the script for free, and if you purchase the advanced license you'll get the technical support. After expiration of the license, you can extend it, or use the current version of the script without updates.

Here you can read how to purchase the script http://dle-news.com/price.html

Note that one license can be used for one domain (project) and it can not be used on other websites. It is also prohibited to give your license file to others.

Sincerely,

SoftNews Media Group
шаблоны для dle 11.2

Tags

Comments 9

Eric
Eric 9 April 2019 00:14
I don't know anything about this engine. But I know a lot about Best Essays Australia writing service. Take a look at it.
shawn kemp
shawn kemp 25 April 2019 10:50
And it is a good thing because I was able to check this and discover the things that I need to know about this kind of situation. hollywood jackets Thank you so much for the information. I am looking forward to learn more about you.

mariakim
mariakim 27 April 2019 00:07
Interesting! This article is full of information regarding choosing your profession according to your choice. Choose that profession in which you have some interest, write my essay potential to do something, you feel happy and safe. Don’t go for the thing which kill your personality and confidence.

susanrichard
susanrichard 8 May 2019 04:17
Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new in the blog writing.All types blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers.Here the author assignment helper help is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each and every readers through this article.
asd
asd 9 May 2019 00:12
googlethis is very informative post
radhimeena
radhimeena 14 May 2019 13:32
Nintendo eShop cards offer the freedom to download the game anytime, anywhere. nintendo eshop card
lauratrott
lauratrott 15 May 2019 17:23
Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new in the blog writing.All types blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers.Here buy celebrity jackets the author is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each and every readers through this article.
jonathan trott
jonathan trott 23 May 2019 19:16
I’m going to bookmark your web page and maintain checking for new details. I am looking for some good blog sites for studying. I was searching over Sons Of Anarchy Biker Vest and found your blog site. Well i like your high quality blog site design plus your posting abilities. Keep doing it.

Stanley J. Sackett
Stanley J. Sackett 18 June 2019 11:26
Running a business is kind of a big task and comes with a lot of stress within it. The reason behind this is that you are supposed to take care of a lot of things. This is what makes the task really demanding and challenging To Know More.
Add comment

Add comment

reload, if the code cannot be seen